12/04/2012

So so close!

Well... I'm on evenings this week, so i got up early, to a frosty start and headed to an East Cork mark. And to sum it up, i had a few hours of lure fishing with the feed shallow 128 and an Amikiri minnow, and nothing.But when i headed back to the car i thought i would have one or two more casts and on my second, a lovely Bass charged in at the lure only to peel off at the last second right at my feet......so close to a start for my season!
And the fish are here now for sure, being caught on lure!
That's fishing!
Next week i have two kayak safety courses to do and the sea kayak one will run for the next 5 weeks.. AND I have to start paddle training for Ocean to city, and get a cycle or two in and CATCH A BASS!!!!
Time is everything!
Best of luck to all Bass Anglers for this season and please release a few fish to make sure we have many more to come!
TIGHT LINES!